- Bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday. However, we are happy
to take bookings commencing on any day, subject to availability of the
property. Please ask at the time of booking.
- To enable us to service the accommodation between guests, please time
your arrival around 16.00 and your departure by 10.00.
- Unless otherwise stated, the price includes gas, electricity and water.
- All prices quoted are in Euros and are per week unless otherwise stated
- Non-refundable deposit of 20% is payable at the time of booking.
- Balance due 6 weeks before rental starts.
- A security deposit against damage etc is payable with the final balance
and refunded no later than one month after the end of letting providing
that the property is left in a satisfactory condition. Security deposit
cheques will be cashed.
- Payment may be made by bank transfer, euro cheques, international
bank draft or Paypal.
- Directions to the property will be sent by post once the full rental
fee has been received.
- Sorry no pets unless specified in the property description and agreed
with us in advance
- Where the property description specifically prohibits smoking, we
would ask you to respect the wishes of the owners. Failure to do so
may result in the forfeit of your security deposit.
We offer the following
additional services to make your holiday perfect. Please book in advance
and pay in cash on arrival at the property.
- "Welcome Pack" of groceries
- Baby equipment rental
- Cot (includes bedding)
- High chair
- Baby car seat (all ages)
- Airport/train collection
- Daily cleaning
- Evening meal served in your property on the
day of arrival
- Extra towels for swimming / beach
- Manicure/pedicure by English beautician
- Cycle hire
* * * IMPORTANT NOTICE * * * * swimming
The majority of
our properties have a private swimming pool for use by guests. All the
pools are protected in a way that complies with French law on pool safety.
Please see individual property descriptions for more information on the
method of protection. Use of the pool is at your own risk and the protection
system never replaces the vigilance of a supervising adult.
to property index