Property reference: POL.30
Lovely stone village house with private swiming pool in the village of
Sanilhac. Sleeps 4+ people in 2 bedrooms.
Location: 8km from Uzès
& only 20 minutes drive from Nimes, this beautifully renovated 18th
century house is a perfect base for exploring the region. Outside there
is a delightful courtyard garden with swimming pool.
The village itself has a highly rated restaurant, bar/restaurant and
a bakery with cafe and cave co-operative selling locally produced wine,
all within a short walk of the property.
- Spacious salon with dining area featuring exposed beams.
UK satellite TV, DVD and Hi-fi. MP3 hook-up to speakers. Wood burning
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven & gas
hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher.
- Laundry room with washing machine & dryer.
- Loggia with sofa bed. Access to courtyard.
- Double bedroom with king-sized bed
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower & basin. Separate
- Oil central heating throughout
- Telephone (calls charged on departure)
- ADSL fast internet connection
- Pretty, shady courtyard enclosed by high stone walls. Summer kitchen
with barbecue. Dining table & chairs. Sun loungers.
- Swimming pool 5m x 3m, protected by a wall & gate.
- Garage plus ample parking in the small square outside the property.
- Two bicycles for exploring the local countryside
Children welcome but parents are asked to be vigilant around the stone
steps and open windows.
All linen included (bed linen, bath towels & swimming towels).
Available all year. Reduction offered for bookings of 3 weeks or more.
Pets (house-trained only) welcome with an additional 100 euros security
La Trouvaille - For more information, prices and availability, please visit the owners' website: La Trouvaillle
For further enquiries or bookings, contact Aubaine
quoting our property reference number in your correspondence
to property index